Location: Crown Point, IN
Application: Softball/Baseball/Multisport Dome
Size: 140’ W x 240’ L (33,600 sq. ft.)
- Translucent fabric facilitates natural daytime light
- Accommodates a variety of sports applications
- Large, open-span space
- Create a comfortable indoor space that can accommodate a variety of sports as part of a community-oriented activity center in Crown Point, IN.
- Arizon designed, manufactured and installed a climate-controlled air supported building that provides unobstructed, open-span space for baseball, softball, football, golf and soccer.
- The dome features translucent fabric to take advantage of natural daytime light, a vehicle airlock to allow large equipment and bleachers into the facility and an energy efficient
- Crown Point Family Fun Center now has an indoor venue available to athletic organizations, local schools, community groups, families, birthday parties, recreational organizations, etc.
- This cost-effective facility solution adds tremendous value to the overall business, which also offers a number of outdoor activities like mini golf and go-karting.
- The energy-efficient design keeps operational costs low, while serving as an exciting all-seasons attraction at Crown Point Family Fun Center.