Application: Chemical Waste Containment & Environmental Hazardous Waste
Size: 196.8’ W x 442.8’ L (87,43 sq. ft.)
- Translucent fabric facilitates natural daytime light
- Vehicle airlocks allow large trucks and
equipment into the structure
- Keeps hazardous fumes & chemicals contained
- Provide an affordable and efficient building solution to contain toxic chemicals and other industrial byproducts.
- Arizon constructed a 87,000 sq. ft. air supported structure that features translucent fabric and a high-efficiency HVAC system to minimize operating costs.
- Several vehicle access points enable workers to transport waste and other materials into the dome safely and efficiently.
- Arizon’s dome provides an energyefficient, low-cost storage solution to contain chemicals and other waste products.
- This enables Eco Island to safely store its products, keeping the chemicals dry and away from the public.
- The containment dome eliminates the stench and toxic fumes that can be produced by these chemicals, so that the environment remains unharmed.