Location: Brighton, MI
Application: Multisport Facility
Size: 143’ W x 300’ L (42,900 sq. ft.)
- Directly Connects to Amenity Building
- Energy Efficient Translucent Skylight
- Vehicle Airlock for Accepting Large Equipment
- Construct an air-supported structure to enclose a full-sized football/soccer field.
- Required ample room for spectator seating at a world class sporting facility.
- Arizon designed, manufactured and installed an open-span air-supported structure at the Legacy Center Sports Complex outside of Detroit.
- The dome houses an oversized turf field that allows for full-field play for football, soccer, or lacrosse among other sports.
- The dome was designed to directly connect to a conventional structure that houses reception and office space.
- The dome includes several energy efficient features including a translucent skylight for natural lighting and Arizon’s custom manufactured mechanical equipment.
- The Legacy Center Sports Complex now includes a full-size indoor field to complement its outdoor field complex.
- The facility is used for league and recreational play and hosts youth sports camps for baseball, soccer, lacrosse, rugby, football and even skiing and snowboarding.