Location: American Fork, UT
Application: Swimming Pool Air Structure
Size: 128’ W x 193’ L (24,704 sq. ft.)
- Translucent Skylight for Daytime Lighting
- Perimeter LED Lighting
- Remote-Access Controls System
- Replace the obsolete dome over the swimming pool at the City of American Fork Fitness Center with a new state-of-the-art air-supported building on the existing footprint.
- The translucent fabric skylight design strikes a perfect balance between optimal insulation and warm natural light that reduces or eliminates the need for artificial lighting during daytime hours.
- Arizon designed, manufactured and installed a seasonal air-supported building for the City of American Fork Fitness Center that addresses needs for energy efficiency.
- American Fork residents have a new indoor aquatics facility for competitive, recreational and leisure swimming during the winter months.
- Energy efficient lighting and HVAC options led to noticeable utilities savings versus the previous dome and equipment.