Many Arizon buildings feature interior build-outs to house a wide variety of amenities as an alternative to constructing separate brick-and-mortar structures to house these areas outside of the dome.
Because the dome already provides shelter from precipitation and extreme temperatures, these interior build-out areas can be simple and cost-effective and do not require costly features such as a traditional roof or separate HVAC system.
Popular Uses Include:
- Lobby and Reception Areas
- Office Spaces
- Restrooms and Changing Rooms
- Concession Stands
- Batting Cage/Tee Station Tiers
- Elevated Viewing and Seating Decks
- Architectural Shade Structures
- Colorful Awnings
- Climate Controlled Frame Walkways
Arizon now offers Faux Stone Veneer for our air-handling equipment. StoneScreen offers a way to blend our mechanical equipment into existing buildings exterior with a variety of options such as textures and colors.
StoneScreen has a 10 year warranty and starts at $8 a square foot, depending on style selection.
- Tongue & Groove Interlocking keys
- Extremely realistic appearances
- Easy installation – No masonry skills needed
- Cuts and applied like plywood
- Simple interlocking panels makes installation quick
- Designed for interior or exterior applications
- Panels are lighter than 1/2” plywood (32-40 lbs.)
- Added R Value
- Unlike Wood—non deteriorating
- Outstanding weatherability