Application: Construction Cover
Size: 120’ W x 120’ L x 57.5’ H
- Translucent Fabric
- Inverse Vehicle Airlock
- Catenary Anchorage System
- Structure can be moved to different job-sites
A Swedish Construction Company worked with Arizon’s engineering and design team to create, manufacture and install a mobile air-supported dome. The construction dome allows the construction company to avoid inclement weather delays and continue concrete and other site construction throughout the brutally harsh winter.
The dome is designed with several unique features including;
- A higher profile to allow for cranes and other tall construction equipment
- A customized vehicle airlock to bring large equipment in and out of the facility
- Mobile, concrete block anchorage system that will allow the construction company to dismantle the building and re-install at an adjacent site when work is completed on each project
As a result of installing and utilizing the dome during the winter, the construction company will now be able to work year-round to ensure timely completion and increased profitability.