Location: Cleveland, OH
Application: Permanent Indoor Tennis Facility
Size: 143’ W x 300’ L (42,900 sq. ft.)
- Green & White Exterior to Match School Colors
- Energy Efficient LED Lighting
- Amenity Area with Spectator Seating & Restrooms
- Convert Cleveland State University’s aging outdoor tennis courts into an all-season indoor tennis facility that would become a major recruiting tool.
- Arizon was tasked to create a facility for the Vikings varsity tennis program, the university community, and the public.
- Arizon designed, manufactured and installed an open-span air-supported structure to serve as an indoor competition and training venue for the Cleveland State University Vikings tennis program.
- The new facility features six indoor courts, a spectator viewing area, restrooms, and additional space for future amenities.
- The Arizon dome is heated and air-conditioned with Arizon’s energy efficient Air-Rotation® HVAC System.
- Arizon’s air-supported structure was a cost-effective solution for the University, allowing them to build a facility that met their needs for a fraction of the cost of a conventional construction.
- The University is saving significantly as a result of Arizon’s heating and cooling mechanical equipment.
- Cleveland State University became the first school in the Division I Horizon League to construct an on campus, indoor tennis facility, catapulting their team to the top of the recruiting rankings.