Location: Glenn Dale, MD
Application: Basketball Dome
Size: 128’W x 152’L – 19,456 ft.2
- Energy Efficient Skylight System
- Custom Designed Netting & Partitions
- Triple Wall with Mylar Insulation
- Vehicle Airlock Measuring 8’ x 8’ x 17’6”
- Arizon was challenged to build a clear-span indoor gymnasium for a private day school in Maryland.
- The school required the ability to play a variety of activities, including basketball, volleyball, and P.E. as well as have assemblies & dramatic productions.
- The building needed to meet the stringent code requirements necessary to hold large numbers of students and spectators safely.
- Arizon designed, manufactured and installed a 19,456 square foot climate-controlled air supported structure.
- This facility included Triple Wall Mylar construction, Arizon’s energy-efficient mechanical system, fire alarms, win/snow sensors, a skylight system to take advantage of natural daytime lighting and a vehicle airlock.
- Holy Trinity Day School has one of the largest multi-use gymnasium structures of any private school in the area.
- In addition to providing students with the space they need for a myriad of school activities, the dome often hosts regional events which helps increase revenue for the school.