Location: Indianapolis, IN
Application: Indoor Tennis Facility
Size: 125’ W x 346’ L (43,250 sq. ft.)
- Directly Connects to Conventional Building
- Energy Efficient Arizon Skylight
- Gray Exterior Fabric
- Enclose seven outdoor tennis courts with an air-supported building that can directly attach to a conventional building that houses changing rooms and other amenities.
- Arizon designed, manufactured and installed an open-span air-supported structure to serve as an indoor competition and training venue for the University of Indianapolis tennis program.
- The facility features Arizon’s energy efficient mechanical equipment which uses an Air-Rotation System® to provide optimum temperatures throughout the year.
- The fabric skylight allows management to significantly decrease the need for artificial lighting during daytime hours, resulting in further energy savings.
- The University of Indianapolis was able to construct a permanent indoor tennis facility for the Greyhounds for roughly 1/3 of the cost of a conventional building.
- The university is also able to provide an indoor facility to the local tennis community by offering daily court time to the public for recreational play and lessons.