Location: Flushing, NY
Application: Tennis Frame Structure
Size: 152.67’ W x 243’ L (37,098 sq. ft.)
- Translucent fabric facilitates natural daytime light
- Galvanized Steel Framework
- Climate-Controlled for added comfort
- Design a fabric structure that fits seamlessly over the school’s existing tennis courts.
- Structure to offer comfortable year-round practice, games, and recreational play.
- Arizon covered the existing courts at Queen’s College using premium PVDF-II-coated fabric, which is UV and flame resistant.
- To offset operating costs translucent fabric was used to allow natural light into the structure during the daytime hours.
- Divider netting was added between courts for uninterrupted play.
- The Queens College Knights can practice, play games, host tournaments and hold tennis clinics or camps for the surrounding community in a climate-controlled, indoor frame and fabric facility.