Location: Golden, CO
Application: Tennis Domes
Size: (2) 113’ W x 118’ L Domes (13,334 sq. ft. each)
- Year-round tennis domes
- High-tech center skylight system
- Low-bias cable system for added support & stability for winter weather
- Enclose four of Rolling Hills Country Club’s existing outdoor tennis courts.
- Directly attach to clubhouse structure.
- Arizon designed two 113’ x 118’ air supported buildings that fit over four of Rolling Hills Country Club’s tennis courts, side by side.
- The domes were designed for year-round use, with a low-bias cable system to defend against high winds and heavy snows during the winter months.
- Features include interior divider netting to provide uninterrupted play, double-wall insulation, and interior skylight to minimize operating costs.
- The tennis domes at Rolling Hills Country Club sit atop a peak that overlooks the club’s picturesque 18-hole championship golf course.
- Rolling Hills members can enjoy year-round lessons, clinics, camps and tournaments at a fraction of the first cost and ongoing investment that a ‘conventionally-constructed’ brick-and-mortar tennis facility could have cost.