Arizon is pleased to offer maintenance plans for our products and for similar membrane structures & associated mechanical and HVAC equipment. Proper and timely maintenance is key to the longevity of your equipment. Call us to schedule your annual preventative maintenance inspection this spring, which includes:
• Inspection of the pressurization system including fan motors, bearings, belts, pressure sensors, and response to setpoint.
• Inspection of the complete air handling unit including heating section, flue, doors, fans, motors, belts, bearings, and unit casing.
• Inspect air structure dome fabric and cables from the ground.
• Dome interior inspection from floor level including testing interior exit lights.
• Make minor repairs and perform routine maintenance on all inspected parts including adding grease to bearings as scheduled, testing the back-up system operation, lubricate door hinges and latches, tighten loose bolts or screws.
• Testing the heating system for proper combustion.
• Training maintenance personnel in a two-hour training session on the dome pressurization system.
• Inspect heating & cooling systems operation and filter replacement (if applicable).
• Review bad weather response procedures with ownership.